- Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-ABT-79284
- Location: Columbus Ohio (OH) 43215
- Posted Date: 09/06/2019
- Duration: 23 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Provide administrative and communications support to Center Director and other Heads of Department. (Calendar/Meeting Management)
- Develop internal and/or external communication materials (emails, newsletters, videos, slide decks, internet/intranet pages, and reports) for various audiences.
- Provide communication consultation to internal departments, including vetting communication materials.
- Organize meetings and events at center level (including liaising with vendors), as well as represent the center in organizing cross-divisional events.
- Organize and handle visits to R&D center by internal and external visitors with confidence
- Interact effectively with internal and external audience, including coordination across departments and various R&D sites, maintaining good relations at all times.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Conduct R&D center administrative support in a standardized and efficient manner. (Ordering and Organizing Supply/Printer Rooms)
- Write meeting minutes, develop templates, and consolidate information to provide administrative support to the R&D Center leadership team
- Develop communications (e-mails, newsletters, video, slide decks, etc.) on various R&D initiatives to various audiences.
- Assist Center Director with communications to internal and external audience, including designing surveys, analyzing results and preparing reports.
- Assist Center Director with meeting and travel arrangements ensuring minimum disruption to work schedule.
- Co-ordinate preparations for R&D visitors ie. Travel arrangements, R&D center tours and refreshments etc.
- Vet communication materials of R&D team members to ensure language accuracy and to maximize impact
- Organize and coordinate center meetings, events and functions (such as Monthly All Employee Meetings) as requested by the Center Director.
- Performs various assignments independently that require thorough knowledge of communication techniques, methods, and processes.
- Exercises sound judgment when communicating with internal and/or external audience.
- Undertake tasks and projects assigned by the Site Director, in timely manner.
- Excellent proficiency in IT skills (MS office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
- Excellent Communication skills, including expert proficiency in English, both written and oral.
- Highly organized with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Able to react quickly and adapt effectively to changing circumstances
- Able to understand and synthesize complex information and translate them using simple diagrams
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional as well as center-wide teams
- Work independently under limited supervision