- Title: Senior Oracle Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-WES-6251
- Location: Austin Texas (TX) 78735
- Posted Date: 09/09/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Gary Chhabharia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 410
- Day-to-day support of an Oracle e-Business Suite core Financials system including supporting all aspects of a monthly finance close.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support on all aspects of customer billing.
- Create technical specifications, design, code, test, and implement Oracle e-Business Suite application components.
- Develop or customize PL/SQL procedures, Oracle reports, interfaces, customizations, application extensions, and workflows.
- Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
- Work with various departments inside and outside the organization gathering requirements and architecting solutions.
- Provide financial and ad-hoc reports/data to all groups inside the organization.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and document business requirements.
- Write and maintain functional and technical specifications.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
- Assist in migrating code changes to production environment. ? Develop documentation to detail the development, logic and testing processes.
- Provide technical expertise necessary to support the daily operations in Oracle Applications.
- Work with internal and external auditors to provide data and make requested changes.
Skills Required Job Requirements
- Strong techno-functional background providing functional and technical leadership for all aspects of Oracle e-Business Suite.
- A “go getter” and able to complete tasks and projects on their own with minimal guidance if needed
- Previous ERP implementation experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 6 years of working with Oracle EBS Financials including 3 years of working with Oracle EBS R12
- Experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials implementation or upgrade
- Experience working with Oracle Support
- Experience working with SOX and designing controls, segregation of duties, and SOX remediation.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports/Forms/Workflow Builder, shell scripts, and linux
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications API packages and table structures.
- Functional understanding of Finance and Accounting Departmental processes
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional nice-to-have skills
- Experience with Informatica or Talend ETL tools
- Experience with SQL Server and TSQL
- Experience with .Net programming
- Experience with Noetix and BI tools
- Experience with SAP
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or Information Technology
6 years of working with Oracle EBS Financials including 3 years of working with Oracle EBS R12