- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-SA-9411420
- Location: Cambridge Massachusetts (MA) 02139
- Posted Date: 09/09/2019
- Duration: 4-6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
The hours for the role is 8am to 4-5pm depending on the needs of the business. This should be an understanding of flexibility.
- Provides general administrative support to one or more managers.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported. Provides administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
- Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information. Assists in special projects as assigned. Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes. Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data.
- Ensures department supplies needs are met. Manages department communication for manager(s) including mail and email. Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc. May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
- May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
- Must be team-oriented possessing strong organization and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task and react to assignments promptly.
- Computer experience is essential, especially a proficiency with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel) and SharePoint tools.
- Need to be proactive, quick on their feet and used to supporting senior leadership
- Supporting 5-7 people in maintaining calendars, expenses (this is a big component and it's done through Concur here), etc.
- Excel - open spreadsheets and maintaining them.