- Title: Adobe Cloud SME
- Code: RCI-0011
- Location: Jersey City New Jersey (NJ) 07302
- Posted Date: 09/09/2019
- Duration: 14 Months
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
This position allows 40 Hrs/Week
Under the supervision of the Digital Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate is an experienced content manager with solid technical skill set to help the Authority create and manage high-quality content across all digital channels. This individual is responsible for ensuring content is consistent with site standards, style guides, and working side-by-side with a variety of content owners and experts to publish and optimize content that promotes their department and the Authority’s objectives.
- Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-Channel campaigns
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issue
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experience
- Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other touch points
- Partner with analytics teams on measurement across customize sites
- Manage, lead, and support projects to create content in multi digital mediums
- Email Templates
- Blog content
- Landing page
- Social media post and imagery
- Manage and curate content across multi platforms
- Web content
- Create the process for departments to submit requests and then manage the process
- Track content to ensure compliance expiration dates
- Act as the liaison between digital marketing and compliance, including creating processes, and submitting content for approval.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for content publishers across the Agency.
- Manage content vendor relations
- Identify content gaps and opportunities relevant for web publishing
- Responsible for general tactical support of SEO initiatives such as inputting meta titles and descriptions to help drive on-line traffic
- Provide general analytics on digital content to determine effectiveness and to gain insights to future strategies
- Troubleshoot and respond to issues in order to resolve them quickly.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience working with Adobe Target and good understanding of Adobe Cloud technologies
- 3+ years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, leveraging Adobe platform
- Working experience in HTML, Java Script, and CSS
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent English oral, written, and listening communication skills
- Must be willing and able to support initiatives occasionally during off hours
- Provide detailed description of at least two (2) assignment where the proposed Adobe Cloud SME Specialist III - have had responsibility for managing Adobe related projects simultaneously.
- References identifying telephone number and e-mail contact information must be provided for each reference.