- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-BI-9547696
- Location: Duluth Georgia (GA) 30096
- Posted Date: 09/09/2019
- Duration: 5 Months
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Provides administrative support to department management and personnel. Responsibilities include scheduling meetings, preparation and distribution of reports, coordinate travel activities and expense reports; track and maintain departmental compliance requirements. Provide administrative support to specific Projects.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge to provide support to one or more individuals within a specified department or departments. Support may include: generation of reports, management of the administrative aspects of a department process or processes, coordination of conference calls and meetings, travel arrangements, records retention and file management, input and tracking of purchase orders, tracking of department budgets, processing check requests and invoices through the internal system, ordering and managing departmental supplies, expense report reconciliation, training class support, and general staff support.
- Coordinate functional leaders projects & manage information flow within the function. Maintain leader's calendar and coordinate meetings using Microsoft Outlook. Write correspondence and distribute on behalf of leader. Assist leader and staff with writing, formatting, and editing presentations, letters, meeting minutes, action items, announcements, memos, faxes, e-mails, etc.
- Appropriately coordinate administrative office management with a minimum of direction and instruction. Provide general administrative support to the function as necessary. Assist with requests from departments members or other internal customers for support and direction on resolving issues. Participate as a member of teams as assigned to coordinate activities and act as a conduit of information to other departments.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of company's mission, business processes, policies and practices, and applies knowledge within own technical area to develop work results.
- Exposure to and dialogue with various colleagues, departments and customers within company and other subsidiaries nationally and internationally, depending on functional role. Contacts typically with individuals from immediate work area but include contacts outside department, primarily to obtain or provide information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Applies knowledge / skills to a range of interdepartmental responsibilities and serves as a resource to others. Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to work collaboratively with colleagues and team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- years administrative, customer service and/or relevant business experience
- Completes work assignments independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Extensive knowledge and key skills within assigned department
- Through knowledge of broader organization and impact on assigned department
- Manages own time and professional development; prioritizes work flow AND/OR occasionally conducts special projects
- Solves moderately complex problems
- Manages own time to meet objectives
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).