- Title: Auditor
- Code: RCI-BMS-28658-1
- Location: Tampa Florida (FL) 33634
- Posted Date: 09/10/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Examine and evaluate internal IT controls
- Perform IT audits that are objective
- Perform IT audits that Internal Audit and external auditors can place reliance on
- Maintain professional standards to include independence
- Produce deliverables such as test scripts and evidence in a timely fashion
- Responsible for utilizing analytical skills to align on approved Policies, Standards, Procedures, and Work Instructions with audit activities
- Responsible for utilizing analytical skills to adapt an IT SOX audit program to a specific testing cycle
- Responsible for communicating audit results in a clear and concise manner
- Proven experience with managing technical infrastructure projects and audits (examples: platform, database and software components)
- Recommend improvements to process, controls and/or test programs to improve process efficiency/effectiveness and/or control environment.
- Enter Internal Audit observations and action items (GRC & CSOAR) into GRC tracking tool.
- Manage SOX IT GCC testing assigned and report status of findings and test results.
- Conduct root cause analysis/ trending to provide awareness and recommendations to SOX IT Manager on QM improvement opportunities based on interpretation of the SOX testing and monitoring.
- Provide subject matter expertise to SOX IT Manager on control design and implementation, and guidance for remediation efforts.
- Recommend to SOX IT Manager improvements to process, controls and/or test programs to improve process efficiency/effectiveness and/or control environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years work experience in Compliance, Audit, Sarbanes Oxley or Quality.
- IT and Controls experience is required; Experience in auditing internal controls and SOX compliance programs.
- Deep understanding of the SOX legislation, COSO and COBIT framework.
- Understanding of organizational dynamics of a global corporation, operating culture, effective work styles, and achieving results in a change environment.
- Proven process improvement and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels across the organization. Handle confidential information with discretion. Demonstrate diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations.
- Collaborate with management and provide guidance on appropriate resolution of issues. Ability to gain the confidence and cooperation of the control owners to ensure appropriate input and dialogue on potential risks. Ability to identify and articulate risk.
- Demonstrate ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Relevant experience from the Pharma/ Biotech/ Healthcare industry.