- Title: Compound Management Consultant
- Code: RCI-BMS-27994/27996/27997/28676
- Location: Pennington New Jersey (NJ) 08534
- Posted Date: 09/10/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The Compound Management Consultant will be responsible for the execution of the day to day procedures necessary to facilitate compound request fulfilment and other inventory management functions.
- Responsibilities include the execution of work orders, quality control of instrumentation and utilization of inventory management software.
- The individual will be required to work 90% of their day in the laboratory supporting Compound Management production work flows.
- BS in the physical, biological sciences or engineering with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Experience in compound management preferred, with a demonstrated record of competency working in a chemistry or biology laboratory.
- Ability to use an analytical balance and/or operate a liquid handling instruments for the fulfilment of multiple order types within Compound Management desired.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Successful candidate should be able to work independently as well as in a team setting