- Title: Research Scientist
- Code: RCI-BMS-28558-1
- Location: Redwood City California (CA) 94063
- Posted Date: 09/10/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Seeking a skilled molecular and cell biologist to join the recombinant protein group to assist in expression in eukaryotic and prokaryotic systems at large scale.
- Require experience in mammalian cell culture (HEK, CHO cell line) and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of the drug discovery process and independence in experimental/assay design, data analysis and problem solving.
- Working knowledge and experience with a wide range of technical skills relevant to the specific biology field.
- Experience meeting project goals and timelines.
- Good analytical and communication skills are essential to document and interpret experimental data and write reports.
- General cell biology involving cell culture, passaging cell-lines, and seeding flasks and wave bags.
- Mammalian cell culture and transfection using viral and lipid transfection systems at small and large-scale.
- Perform experiments with strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
- Accomplish goals under project team time lines.
- BS degree with 2-4 years of industry experience or MS degree in Molecular and Cell Biology, Biochemistry, or similar field.
- Experience in culturing mammalian cells, transient transfection, stable cell line culture using wave bags is required.
- Experience in expression of antibodies using CHO and transient expression systems is required.
- Demonstrated independence in experimental design, execution, data analysis and troubleshooting is required.
- Excellent interpersonal