- Title: Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-ABT-79308
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08540
- Posted Date: 09/10/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- 5+ years of industry experience is expected;
- Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows programming techniques and concepts
- Strong C/C++ programming skills with Real Time OS
- Experience in programming with at least one application framework
- Excellent documentation and effective communication skills
- Familiarity with object oriented design and programming techniques
- SQL/ORM web development experience is highly desired.
Searching for a dynamic Software Engineer to join our Software Team in the manufacturing department.
Responsible for designing and implementing software modules within complex medical device products through the development and execution of unit test based upon software and system specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and comply with applicable EHS policies, procedures, rules and regulations;
- Responsible for completing documentation in a timely manner and in accordance with business standards;
- Trouble-shoot the issues with medical device, isolate the issues in hardware or software, and find the root causes and solutions.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
- Familiar with software design pattern
- Strong experience with embedded software
- Design, Implement and test software for embedded medical products in C/C++11
- Design and Implement Unit tests for the product software that the candidate will generate.
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Design concepts
- Independently plan and conduct small to medium-size assigned projects requiring conventional types of plans, investigations and/or equipment; manages multiple often concurrent projects;
- Investigate customer product complaints and internal process /procedure issues by using system level knowledge of the interactions between the product’s electronics, software and mechanics.
- Lead and/or participate on cross-functional teams to support organizational goals;
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
Bachelor Degree of Software or Computer Engineering. Master Degree preferred.