- Title: Financial & Performance Consultant
- Code: RCI-LON-21140-1
- Location: Baltimore Maryland (MD) 21231
- Posted Date: 09/10/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
The Strategic Partnering Program (SPP) is a critical component in achieving clients IT’s operational strategies and financial goals. It is a shift toward industry leading best practice in the management of IT service providers, alignment to business focused outcomes and cost optimized service delivery. Management and oversight of this program is conducted by the Strategic Vendor Management Office (SVMO).
Finance - 75%
- Monitor and track utilization of Minor Enhancements and Application Development project hours to ensure adherence to financial terms of contract.
- Ensure value assurance through analysis and modeling of application and financial implications of proposed modifications to contractual scope and business cases. (rate validation, calculation confirmation,)
- Maintain system of record for application scope, financials, contract changes, and contractual metadata related to the program.
- Assess and document realized cost avoidance and savings associated with the SPP Program.
- Reconcile contractual documents to approved and updated contract amendments.
2) Invoice Management
- Ensure invoice detail is reviewed and approved on a timely and consistent basis; assists in management of disputed charges. Invoice management including requisition creation, invoice validation, payment reconciliation (Excel, Passport, Hyperion).
- Troubleshoot escalated issues or discrepancies related to the program
3) Planning & Analysis
- Review monthly financial performance and maintain detailed forecast for SVMO department and SPP program.
- Advise Planners, Budget Owners, and Finance department on financial changes impacting the SPP program
- Support account management team on quantitative analysis and reporting.
Performance Management - 25%
- Monitor and audit SPP partner performance to confirm delivery of contracted performance levels or collection of necessary credits for defaults
- Review performance related contract changes for consistency across the ecosystem. Participates as appropriate in key operational processes such as Contract Change Request, Issue Resolution
- Track SPP Partners' continuous improvement initiatives that contribute to lowering operational costs
- Administer, analyze and report on Change Adoption Assessment Surveys
- Review and track Deliverables & Obligations outlined in contracts with 3 Strategic Partners
- Develop Management Model Documents associated with the SVMO Core Functions
- Assist with the standardization of reports for operational delivery delivered by Strategic Partners
- Assist Strategic Partners with the development of Stakeholder Survey Action Plans and track the implementation of the action items