- Title: Warehouse Associate
- Code: RCI-02619
- Location: Wilmington Massachusetts (MA) 01887
- Posted Date: 09/10/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Mon-Fri various AM and PM 8 hour shifts
Warehouse associate responsibilities include all aspects managing the inventory and preparing packaging as per our policies, procedure and guidelines including all documentation and reporting. Also receive inbound/outbound shipments and orders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Managing inbound and outbound freight passing through the operations center.
2. Inventory management of packaging systems and components.
3. Data entry, inventory control and shipment tracking utilizing proprietary operating systems.
4. Refurbishment of reusable packaging systems.
5. Monitoring inventory of packaging and gel packs.
6. Ensuring that depleted packaging is ordered.
7. Ensuring that gel packs are pre-conditioned and stored correctly for use.
8. Ensuring that that warehouse is organized.
9. Responsible for receiving deliveries of packaging and confirming we received everything we ordered.
10. Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
11. Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
12. Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
13. Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
14. Complete diary logs into inventory
15. Report any discrepancies
16. Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
17. Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
18. Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
19. Cold Chain Management
20. Reporting all complaints and issues to management immediately.
21. Forklift Certified
22. Performs related/ other duties as assigned.