- Title: Operations Specialist
- Code: RCI-BMS-28646-1
- Location: Tampa Florida (FL) 33634
- Posted Date: 09/11/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- This position provides global operational support for contracting administration services within Procurement Operations.
- This role will have direct responsibility for managing external services provider (ESP) delivery of operations related to contracting activities in accordance with global process and procedures set by Global Process Owner (GPO) team.
- Escalation point for day to day operational issue resolution on Tier 1 contracting related tasks performed by External Service Provider (ESP).
- Managing issue resolution through a good working knowledge of company systems, procedures, and policies, and information sources.
- Providing support to end-users of the new eProcurement system (Ariba), resolving Tier II questions and issues in the Contracting space
- Reviewing and resolving (or escalating appropriately) helpdesk tickets assigned to the Tier II Indirect Order Operations group
- Managing Contracting related tasks/processes that have not been transitioned to the External Service Provider.
- Managing compliance to Standard Operating Procedures, Instruction Manual, and global processing Playbook
- Assist and properly escalate or resolve inquiries on contracting
- Acting as Subject Matter Experts (SME) to other functional representatives in the Procure-to-Payment channel
- Assist Global Process Owner with implementation of enhancements and new processes in relation to contracting
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing for application upgrades, modifications, and implementations
- Review SLA’s and KPI’s for Contracting process and the External Service provider operations
Desired Experience/ Required Skills or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years of broad experience in business/operational management, with preference for Procure-to-Payment processes (Procurement Requisition to Purchase Order operations, Contracting, Vendor Maintenance)
- Knowledge and experience on third party contracting requirements, processes, systems and tools (Ariba Contracting Preferred)
- Ability to employ analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with various levels across the organization
- Excellent computer skills with competencies in Excel and major ERP platforms.
- Working understanding of sourcing methodology and transactional procurement