- Title: Database Associate
- Code: RCI-PFE-16653-1
- Location: Richmond Virginia (VA) 23220
- Posted Date: 09/11/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY: Mon. 9/16, Tues. 9/17, Wed. 9/18, Thurs. 9/19, Fri. 9/20
- Enters and assist in managing the transfer of data into database(s), which may include scanning and uploading of documents.
- Ensures quality data: conducts ongoing clean-up of database, verifies, tracks, and files data.
- Works with team and follows up when needed; resolves issues resourcefully.
- Conducts database searches and generates reports based on data as necessary.
- Effectively prioritizes to complete tasks and avoid delays in work flow.
- Takes full responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of work. Years of Experience 3-5.
- Position will require workers to search/pull data from current Complaint System/Database, upload data into a spreadsheet and assist in having these uploaded into the New Complaint System to be assigned for further investigation/review
- Must be SAVY, efficient, think independently
- Experience/knowledge in reconciling reports & spreadsheets
- Familiar with computers, data tracking, reporting, etc.
- Has to have understanding of Regulatory practices/processes
- At least 1+ year of full-time + hands on experience
- Preferred experience in Corporate setting or very high level admin/audit/reporting/accounting/etc.