- Title: Manufacturing Technician
- Code: RCI-SA-9550109
- Location: Ridgefield New Jersey (NJ) 07657
- Posted Date: 09/11/2019
- Duration: 3-5 Months
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
2nd shift A: Sat - Mon: 3PM-3:15AM, Tues: 3PM-9:15PM
Responsible for performing routine tasks, operating equipment, and troubleshooting in the areas of automated Syringe Inspection and Syringe Packaging. This position supports execution of the production plan.
- Operate and troubleshoot high-speed automated Inspection and Packaging equipment. Typical tasks include loading syringes onto automated inspection equipment, changing label reels, replenishing packaging items (e.g. inserts, labels, cartons, lidding rolls, base film rolls, shippers), operating syringe assembly machine, thermoformer, cartoner, case palletizer, serialization equipment, and wrapping pallets.
- Participate in line changeovers and continuously strive to minimize line downtime and maximize OEE%.
- Ensure compliance with cGMPs and SOPs at all times.
- Perform routine Quality and Safety inspection walk-throughs of the production areas.
- Perform scheduled cleanings of equipment and packaging rooms.
- Will serve as witness of routine unit operation tasks for batch record signing. Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- May assist with formal CAPAs and NCRs as needed.
- Adheres to the production schedule and provides overtime and weekend support when needed.
- Performs routine assignments with supervision. Takes initiative to identify issues, troubleshoot, propose solutions, and keep management informed.
- Ability to stand over intervals of several hours at a time
- Ability to bend, squat, and reach
- Ability to lift, push or pull various amounts of weight
- Ability to pass the required visual acuity test (wearing corrective lenses if needed)