- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-SA-9569271
- Location: Bridgewater New Jersey (NJ) 08807
- Posted Date: 10/01/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Support the Global Head of Clinical Documentation, and the business needs of the functional groups of the department. Responsible for ensuring the efficient running of office of Clinical Documentation
- Establishing and implementing processes for the administrative support of the managers (eg, managing calls, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, document approval processing, documentation [including memos, faxes, letters, emails, slides, spreadsheets and other communication], meeting planning, and general administrative support. (Not more than 25% of time)
- Resource planning and procurement support including liaising with operation managers on site, platform Unit Management Office, and Procurement to coordinate budget estimates, requests for proposals, contracts, invoicing, PO process, ensuring that all payments have been made, etc.
- Facilities organization (eg, assigning space for staff, anticipating needs based on headcount projections and project demands)
- Managing the on-and off-boarding of employees and contractors, and internal required learning activities
Experience working in a corporate or research environment
Experience supporting international teams and arranging international travel.
- Proven proficient in the following applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
- Ability to create pivot tables, graphs and other visual representations in Excel is a plus.
- Ability to format and create special slides in PowerPoint
- Basic accounting and financial management skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to hold one’s self “accountable” for meeting commitments and deadlines