- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-PFE-16774-1
- Location: Groton Connecticut (CT) 06340
- Posted Date: 10/02/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Provides full-range of administrative support.
- Manages multiple Outlook calendars with expertise; plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings (including recording of action items) and a variety of recurring events.
- Cooperates with other administrative assistants in maintaining an efficient workroom.
- Provides project management assistance when necessary; expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling.
- Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software; organizes and maintains files.
- Coordinates and manages travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; fields incoming telephone calls and replies to routine inquiries.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary. Years of Experience 0-3.
- Scheduling, Calendar Management support for Manager and Team
- Travel Arrangements/Coordination - for manager and team
- Purchase Orders, Material Procurement - coordinate any supplies, costs, POs, etc. for team (Ariba exp PLUS!)
- Spot fire knowledge or interest would be PLUS!
- Ideal candidate will be driven, eager to learn, hard work ethic, etc.
- SharePoint knowledge/experience (huge plus!)
- Meeting Coordination/Organization - participate in key leadership meetings (take notes, track/report minutes, etc).
- Must have experience in: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Bachelors & (0 - 3 years exp) - prefer at least some hands on exp via part-time job/internships/etc.
- Masters Degree - entry level accepted