- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-NV-9471508
- Location: Cambridge Massachusetts (MA) 02139
- Posted Date: 10/07/2019
- Duration: 20 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Seeking an Administrative Assistant to integrate into company’s global team conducting research on company’s future portfolio of therapeutic molecules.
- The primary responsibilities of this role will be to support the busy global head of the department and staff.
- Candidates must be skilled at finding solutions within the complex company’s network of companies and making decisions which enable to group to meet its project goals.
- Calendar Management: Organize and create meeting invitations using Microsoft Outlook.
- The ability to convert time zones and make meeting arrangements for internal and external customers will be essential
- Create videoconference/virtual meeting room reservations in coordination with the company’s videoconference support team and get conferences up and running
- Financial duties: Prepare, submit and approve monthly expense reports in accordance with company’s Travel & Meetings Policy. Prepare purchase orders for office supplies and candidate reimbursements
- Travel Arrangements: Make Flight and Hotel reservations for domestic and international travel including Visa preparation
- Communication: Update the group’s organizational chart and contact list. Prepare a regularly scheduled newsletter for internal distribution
- Facilities: Create work orders for office maintenance and improvements
- Plan, book and arrange group social events including holiday parties and team building activities
- Work with IT department to troubleshoot department wide computer and networking issues
- Help manage team’s scientific documentation using the project SharePoint space
- Assist in the on-boarding process of new associates by working with key HR representatives and IT personal so that everything is set up in a timely manner
- The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong follow- through and prioritization skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds at all levels of the company will be critical for success in the role.
- 2 or more years’ experience in an administrative role
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint and Teams desired
- Experience maintaining websites desired
- Associates degree with 3-5 years of experience is required
- Bachelors’ degree with 2+ years of experience
- Master’s degree with 1+ year of experience