- Title: Insurance Coordinator
- Code: RCI-NYPA-198
- Location: White Plains New York (NY) 10601
- Posted Date: 10/07/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate individual will be responsible for
- Collecting data, and developing databases,
- Tracking projects, and generating reports and dashboards,
- Developing metrics and KPI’s for the department
- Assisting in the documentation of processes,
- Gathering information and making recommendations for ad hoc
- Provide support for the Insurance Team and NYPA staff in facilitating insurance renewals, as well as contracts, permits, and claim analysis.
- Preparation of self-insurance letters, tender letters, and certificates of insurance.
- Preparation of benefits payments.
- Field calls and E-Mails from the public or NYPA business partners.
- MS Office Suite skill inclusive of advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of NYPA budgeting practices and SAP required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and anticipate needs in a highly charged environment.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Ability to prepare and interpret databases and metrics
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Familiarity with risk management
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge file management transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Education & Certifications:
- A bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Risk Management, Economic, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience or related discipline