- Title: QA System Engineer
- Code: RCI-1027
- Location: Dallas Texas (TX) 75201
- Posted Date: 10/08/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases and scripts, test case automation, and test execution.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Documents all problems and assists in their resolution. Delivers quality process training to technical
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing:
- Follows current processes and assists with the creation of future process development):
- Participates in project teams:
- Tailors communication for the appropriate level:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology preferred
- Three to five years’ experience testing in Microsoft OS and or Mac OS environments.
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and techniques used to create and support defect-free changes to the endpoint including application and software upgrades, operating system configuration changes, and security changes.
- QA engineer experience in enterprise level deployment space operations, application, or user previsioning. (Testing-OS/Application/endpoint)
- Someone needs to be comfortable in virtual environment
- Testing day to day will be manual
- Active Directory knowledge
- Working knowledge of windows OS - Deployment in windows or apple.
- Knowledge of Powershell-leveraging for automation testing would be a plus
- Virtualization experience good to have
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicate with various people at various technical levels
- Must be able to Work alone-take initiative
- Another nice to have: MAC or apple mobile device experience.
- Experience with Remedy a great plus