- Title: Training Consultant
- Code: RCI-8608
- Location: Summit New Jersey (NJ) 07901
- Posted Date: 10/08/2019
- Must have confidence and capabilities working in Learning Management Systems
- Track and follow-up on tickets submitted to the Quality Training Team regarding training completions and assignments.
- Maintain a tracking tool for tickets and status of each ticket to ensure proper close out.
- Follow-up with Global System owners to ensure that the end users are receiving access to the global Quality systems
- Process training assignments, curricula assignments, and run training completion reports within the Learning Management System, ComplianceWire, to support the close-out of tickets made to the training team.
- Conduct data verification for training entries made within the Learning Management System, ComplianceWire.
- Assist with the maintenance and filing of the completed and verified training records.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused and skilled in decision-making, building relationships, problem solving, conflict management, planning and organizing, resource allocation, coaching others, and analytical thinking.
- Requires moderate direction to complete more complex tasks; completes routine tasks with little or no supervision.
- Work is self-directed.
- Confident in making decisions for minor issues.