- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-SA-9567457
- Location: Swiftwater Pennsylvania (PA) 18370
- Posted Date: 10/09/2019
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Generally administrative and covers a wide range of activities and assigned tasks. Multiple demands are common and require a high degree of flexibility, judgment, and organizational & technical skills. Duties vary according to project needs locally and globally, but all involve technical & organizational skills. High level of interaction with Senior Management and Executive Level associates, both internally and externally.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge to enable independent fulfillment of job responsibilities. Prepare and process departmental paperwork, correspondence, presentations, reports, budgets, expense reports, purchasing. Review and refer responses to incoming email, mail and phone calls. Set up and maintain document files, including databases.
- Fulfill regular and ongoing data management and reporting requirements needed for the operation of the department. Works closely with all levels of management and employees internally to achieve full collaboration of data
- Maintain calendar for management by properly balancing an efficient schedule while minimizing conflicts. Coordination of Global Site Visits. Establishes appointment schedules and itineraries.
- Collaboration with Internal and External contacts to coordinate accomplishment of departmental and interdepartmental meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for management, project team members and Global leadership.
- Assist with development of solutions to improve new and existing processes and/or business operations.
- Facilitate and support internal and contracted team member on-boarding/off-boarding processes to assure efficient management of change as teams evolve to continually meet the business requirements.
- Analyze the mechanics of how a new system will impact department efficiency.
Primarily supports Sr. Director of Engineering Project Manag ement within the Industrial Affairs Technical Services Department, which is responsible to manage capital project execution as well as manage technical documentation for the Swiftwater Site. In addition, this role provides support to two other teams within Technical Services (Technical Engineering, Project Controls).
Documents and data produced and maintained by this role are integral to the successful completion of responsibilities by these functions. The total population of internal team and managed services contractors with the above referenced teams averages approximately 75 people.
- years work experience as an administrative/executive assistant required.
- Microsoft Office packages including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.