- Title: Records Management Specialist
- Code: RCI-PFE-16830-1
- Location: Pearl River New York (NY) 10965
- Posted Date: 10/09/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Support documentation process and records management program for the Department.
- Responsible for formatting and assuring documentation meets current quality specifications.
- Support colleagues on use of submission templates, documents processing and fulfill any documentation needs.
- Someone with previous experience with documentation, documentation systems, documentum, someone with previous admin skills
- Associates degree preferred
- Accountable for database searches and contribute to documentation workflows.
- Provide advanced word processing support for all incoming documents.
- MS word, strong computer skills
- 3-5 years of Experience
- Willing to learn, jump right now, hit the ground running
- Pharma experience is preferred, regulated environment
- SOPs, process flows experience over degree
- Strong IT skills: advanced use of MS Word.
- Detail oriented, precise in oral and written communication. Must be able to present information effectively, both orally and/or in writing, in a concise, logical, and persuasive manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well with appropriate level of independence, appropriate level of supervision, and scientific and regulatory community.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, knowledge and awareness of the functioning of the pharmaceutical industry (vaccine research and/or regulatory environment preferred)
- Ability to understand complex issues with appropriate support, such as global and/or regional regulatory activities involved in the document filing process
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational skills, and multiple projects flexibility. Ability to work well with the team.
- Work well under pressure and a demanding workload.