- Title: MDM Architect
- Code: RCI-0483
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 10/09/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
MDM Architect must perform the following:
- The candidate will serve as software, hardware, and OS specialist to deploy, manage, track, and audit mobile devices
- Candidate must be familiar with the MDM environment which includes, MS Server, SQL, and Linux which is deployed on-premise.
- The candidate will lead the effort in environmental upgrades, patching, new deployments, support O365 migrations, and various other ongoing projects relating to MDM.
- Candidate should also have a working knowledge of security best practices relating to MDM, and mobile devices.
- Candidate must be able to support large deployments, and document processes and procedures.
- Candidate must be able to provide technical assistance and mentoring to staff and perform special projects and initiatives as assigned.
The preferred candidate should possess the following:
- AirWatch Professional Certification required
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Associate
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Expert
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Professional
- Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP - M)
- IBM Certified Mobile System Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with mobile devices required
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2016, Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Office 365, PowerShell skills, Microsoft Active Directory Services, and LDAP
- Extensive experience overseeing a large enterprise customer base as it relates to MDM
- A technical understanding of a variety of mobile technologies and operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows)
- Experience in large scale MDM deployments and migrations