- Title: Production Planner
- Code: RCI-PFE-16832-1
- Location: Andover Massachusetts (MA) 01810
- Posted Date: 10/09/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
Associate Production Planning Not admin, Clinical and Engineer This position, reporting to the Materials Program Lead, is
- Responsible for coordinating and performing all materials planning activities required in support of the site Plan of Record (POR)
- The incumbent must be adept as maintaining the appropriate inventory levels to control inventory and carrying costs while ensuring continuous supply of released material
- Individuals will also perform review of all incoming supplier change notifications, and identify impacted parts
- This position will interact with numerous functional areas across the site including Quality Assurance, QC, Global Procurement, and Site Technical Services.
- Monitors inventory levels and activity in SAP and work closely with schedulers to ensure accurate material consumption and inventory
- Maintenance of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) data in SAP
- Responsible for overseeing all incoming supplier material change notifications including: Identification of impacted parts, Coordination/completion of inventory assessments, Document author/review/approval.
- Maintain and report performance metrics related to the overall health of the Material Program.
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources required to support program deliverables and manage timelines in accordance with POR requirements.
- Participate and contribute to process improvement initiatives within Supply Chain and across the Materials Program as part of continuous improvement.
- This position interacts daily/weekly with peers and functional area leaders from Supply Chain, Global Procurement, Quality (QA, QAV, QC), and Site Technical Services.
- Additionally the role has frequent interactions with external suppliers of raw materials and components.
- Candidate will have SAP and/or material planning/buying experience.