- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-BMS-29381-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 10/09/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Supports the Budget Guidance processes and coordinating across CI tumor leads and running reports using BEAM tool
- Manage KYC SharePoint (the centralized global tool in disseminating CI information) – this includes: granting access, uploading and tagging files, overall organization of site, running alert quarterly reports, working with external vendors with access issues, etc.
- May also support transition to new platform in future.
- Maintain by updating excel based reports that track: vendor, conference, approval timelines, earnings calls, etc.
- Support CI tumor leads with remote SharePoint assistance during conferences (this may require hrs on weekends)
- Coordinate development of meetings apps for key congresses
- Maintain and update the Tableau-based quarterly competitor profiles
- Run yearly audit for SharePoint access
- 2-3 years of PM experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau preferred (but not required)
- May require occasional visits to other company sites in NJ for in-person meetings 1-2 times per month.
- May also require flexibility to work a few hours on weekend