- Title: Systems Solutions Engineer
- Code: RCI-BMS-29314-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 10/10/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The role is responsible for supporting application migration to the cloud for Scientific Computing environments.
- Systems engineering and technologies to enable, optimize and enhance business capabilities for R&D.
- Responsibilities include configuration of cloud services (AWS EC2, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway, S3, IAM, Lambda, Cloudformation stacks, Elasticbeanstalk), Linux, High performance computing environments, Scientific Workstations and configuration of systems and networking services for hybrid virtual computing platforms.
- Support application environments in virtual computing environments, distributed computing and analytical platforms for scientific data.
- The role will be responsible for aligning with enterprise wide architectures.
- Role requires to be onsite 90% of the time.
- The role will ensure adherence to change management and regulatory procedures including governing the creation of operational procedures and system qualifications.
Must have skills:
- Minimum experience of 5+ years) on Linux is required.
- Minimum experience of 3+ years on AWS Cloud is required.
- Requires knowledge of AWS services (EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3, EFS) and development tools (Lambda, SQS/SNS,API Gateway)
- Experience in server installation & configuration.
- Experience with systems and network security, data encryption.
- Experience with serverless and container technologies.
- Working knowledge of additional Amazon services (IAM, CloudFormation, Storage Gateway, Data Sync).
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience with DevOps methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- Familiar with Agile principles.
- Experience with automation and scripting of systems workflows using Linux shell, Perl, Python is required.
- Experience with scientific applications is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals and/or Healthcare IT preferred.
- Experience with IT asset management and compliance using enterprise CMDBs and change control
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Collaboratively interact with leadership and multiple stakeholders across the IT organization.