- Title: Solutions Chemist
- Code: RCI-PFE-16829-1
- Location: Chesterfield Missouri (MO) 63017
- Posted Date: 10/10/2019
- Duration: 18 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Review solutions and media requests for accuracy and completeness.
- Calculate formulations for custom solutions and media and determine accuracy experimentally, and create new solutions sheets.
- Interface with scientists to solve problems with solutions requests, formulations, issues with prepared solutions, and delivery times.
- Manufacture solutions and medias as needed to ensure on-time delivery.
- Evaluate business processes, including solutions ordering software, for efficiency and propose and implement solutions to increase group productivity.
- Mandatory - Strong understanding of core principles of general chemistry, especially calculation of solutions formulations.
- Mandatory - Capable of generating documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Demonstrated capability to work as a team member in a matrix team.
- Organized, self-motivated, and capable of working independently, and in a collaborative environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Mandatory 2-5 years’ hands on full time work experience in Chemistry field
- Strongly preferred degree in Chemistry or science/related field but with significant work experience in Chemistry
- Knowledge & experience in core principles of Chemistry
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) --- highly preferred Visio exp
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Biochemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in solutions or media formulation and/or preparation, biologics manufacturing, inorganic synthesis, chemical analysis, or any combination thereof.