- Title: Salesforce Project Manager
- Code: RCI-ABT-79860
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 10/10/2019
- Duration: 13 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Salesforce Project Manager
Important updates from the manager
- Corporate IT team and is responsible to application development
- Working on delivery of CRM
- Looking for PM With CRM and salesforce background
- MS dynamics experience
- Will manage outsource providers
- Looking for Waterfall, Agile & Scrum expertise
- PMP certification
- Bachelor in computer science or related or exp will work
Primary Job Function
- Responsible for managing and coordinating IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects that achieve the business objectives
- Understanding of business strategies, working principally with IT and business senior management, to ensure solutions are in alignment with the long-term roadmaps.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Works with key stakeholders (e.g. business, IT management, external vendors) to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with the department, divisional management and sponsors to gain agreement for resolution.
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department, and Divisional management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
- Manages a risk, mitigation plan.
- Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
- Supervises, motivates and mentor cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, testers and validation analysts.
- Ensures a smooth transition to Operational / Run support post application deployment.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities
- Potential direct reports
- Manages Projects at the department or division level.
- Makes decisions that impact projects or Departments. Influences or has final decision authority for project level, budget and activities
- Ability to provide project delivery oversite across multiple projects and perform self-directed.
- Project budget oversight 0-$2MM.
- Business impact and risk 0-$5M.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline plus 6+ years
- Experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects
Minimum Experience / Training Required
- Total combined 7-10 years.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce platform.
- Experience implementing Continuous Deployment.
- Hands on experience with SDLC methods and tools (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- PMP certified a plus.