- Title: Meeting Coordinator
- Code: RCI-06770
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 11/01/2019
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Event Coordinator Role
Role Summary: The Event Coordinator is responsible for providing support to all meeting and convention related administrative tasks. The Event Coordinator role is an entry level, developmental role.
- Create web-based registrations for meetings and events in Cvent meetings management software; Monitor event website ongoing.
- Assists Business Owner to ensure Attendee Lists are completed/in approved format
- Create final confirmation meeting details document (email version) to include hotel A&D dates, flight details, agenda overview, meeting locations, contact info
- Run master list from Cvent, note special requests
- Update Cvent with final number of attendees
- Share shortlist of attendee names along with their RSVP status to Specialist (Required for AHM Centris Direct Meeting Profile)
- Coordinate with client attendees to obtain their itineraries to identify actual rooms needed and ground transportation if requested)
- Send meeting confirmation to all attendees or send to TPV to create final details blast.
- Submit registration report requests to TPV for build (complete report, hotel rooming list, transfer list, special needs, workshop/special session lists, dinner/activity lists, etc.)
- Create list of print materials required with due dates. Ensure availability of printed material before meeting. Responsible for print and delivery.
- Gather name badges, table tents, table cloth, registration sign, etc. Run and format rooming list prior to sending
- Check final meeting materials list; confirm shipping/delivery arrangements for all materials (hand-carry, ship, local print supplier, etc.) with training and marketing.
- Print sign-in sheets for all HCP-attended sessions (by date/event)
- Scan Attendee sign-in sheet and upload to Cvent or Manage through TPV
- Request deposit invoices from all meeting suppliers
- Make necessary changes to participants in Cvent, as applicable from the ICB grid
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of work experience
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience working one or more meetings management software(s)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous work experience in meeting/convention coordination
- Strong attention to detail and experience w/ data entry
- Efficient time management skills
- Adaptable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and listening skills
- An affinity for creativity and creative work while adhering to regulatory guidelines
- Experience in Cvent meetings management software