- Title: Clinical Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-06774
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 11/04/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Job Title:Clinical Data Analyst
Looking for someone that has 5+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience); including 2-3 years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives
- Ensures clinical data integrity and quality prior to analysis.
- Ensures consistency in analysis techniques and delivery against cross-functional data review requirements.
- Accountable for clinical data analysis, application of statistical methods for data analysis, and any supporting technologies.
- Accountable for gathering cross-functional input into the development of Integrated Data Review Plan (IDRP).
- Supports cross-functional data review teams using statistical methods and state-of-the-art business intelligence tools
- Leads a matrixed and cross-functional data review team in support of clinical trial life cycle
- Oversees the delivery of data analysis and review deliverables.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and value creation by using objective data-based evidence
- Actively collaborates with Data Sciences stakeholders to provide objective evidence in support of clinical analysis
- Supports the execution of all DSS processes and systems involved throughout the clinical trial lifecycle
- Establishes standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Performs analysis tasks in support of clinical trial data integrity.
- Ensures consistency across deliverables within and across therapeutic areas and business partners
- Identifies opportunities for automating data quality checks using advanced statistical techniques;Leverage emerging statistical methodologies like machine learning to drive innovation in the clinical trial data realm.
- Ensures alignment across the data sciences team members.
- Influences key stakeholders across functions and across hierarchies;
- Demonstration of successful coaching/ mentoring.
- Must have 5+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience); including 2-3 years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree Statistics, Bioinformatics or equivalent field. Master’s degree preferred
- Effective leadership skills with a proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Demonstration of successful execution in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities effectively.
1) What hours and days will this person be working? 8:30-5 with a lunch break
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: R programming
b. Required Skill 2: communication skills
c. Required Skill 3: Data Mining
d. Required Skill 4: Analytics
e. Required Skill 5: visualizations
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? Degree in analytics or statistics. someone that has 5+ years of clinical research or analytics related experience (and/or applicable work experience); including 2-3 years (and/or applicable work experience) demonstrating a high level of core, technical and leadership competencies through cross-functional initiatives
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Experience with clinical trial data
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Individual role with several stakeholder interactions.
6) Is any testing required for this role? No
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? On-site expected, but as the person gains credibility, they may be able to work from home once a week.
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role - Communication and leadership skills are key
9) What other roles and/or experience do well in this position? N/A