- Under the direction of the Executive Director, the contractor will be responsible for providing administrative support, and going forward this could include supporting 5 of the ED's direct reports (3 in US; 2 in Boudry) with respect to scheduling meetings, ordering suppliers and catering/food, and submitting PO's.
- Will include general clerical/secretarial support.
- Ability to act as a team player, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to multi-task and prioritize are critical requirements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing administrative support to supervisors. Including: Managing schedules, meetings, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- Offering general secretarial/clerical support to supervisors. Including: opening and sorting mail, faxing documents, making copies and maintaining supplies.
- Implementing/organizing/maintaining files, records, and databases.
- Updating invoice tracking for supervisors.
- Telephone coverage, as assigned.
- Providing shared support to department Managers. Including: opening and sorting mail, faxing documents, making copies and maintaining supplies.
- Advanced PC Skills area a must. Includes: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently, while acting as a team player, as certain responsibilities will be shared.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.