- Title: Customer Onboarding Specialist
- Code: RCI-02932
- Location: Orange California (CA) 92868
- Posted Date: 11/05/2019
- Duration: 7 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Under general direction of the Supervisor – Customer Integration, the Customer Onboarding Specialist will have direct ownership of the customer onboarding process for identified customers.
The Onboarding Specialists primary focus is to ensure a positive customer experience during the onboarding process. By collecting actionable insights into customer behavior prior to contract execution, the Onboarding Specialist will be accountable for working with internal and external stakeholders to support each onboarding, reaffirming and/or redefining the process while aligning with and supporting AmerisourceBergen Corporation initiatives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Understands the different customer account structures and legal documentation required to establish new accounts.
2. Ensures all necessary account documentation is received and validated in a timely manner.
3. Present and explain documentation and requirements to customer.
4. Works directly with customers to facilitate a smooth onboarding process.
5. Serves as liaison between customer and departments/teams.
6. Provides onboarding support including reporting, status meetings and escalated issue resolution to Buying Groups, Group Purchasing Organizations, Third Party Administrators and other agencies as identified.
7. Manages, tracks, and escalates key milestones and deliverables to ensure customer expectations are being met.
8. Identifies risks to the onboarding timeline and takes appropriate action to escalate or resolve with minimal impact on customer go-live.
9. Utilizes CRM tool to manage workload. Keeps CRM tasks up to date with notes and status.
10. Performs related duties as assigned.