- Title: Analyst
- Code: RCI-21724-1
- Location: De Pere Wisconsin (WI) 54115
- Posted Date: 11/05/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- The Analyst, Volume Management position manages and is accountable for the day-to-day operations and strategies of natural gas transportation customers.
- This position monitors and analyzes customers natural gas usage and the Analyst must be able to navigate through internal processes and procedures while working within the utility guidelines to manage delivery volumes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Track, record, and analyze customers natural gas consumption including daily and monthly forecast of supply requirements. Nominate and report daily delivery volumes to the LDC.
- Maintain and be accountable for consumption and balancing using Nomination/Balancing system or spreadsheets to assist in the analysis of customers daily energy requirements.
- Encourage and support superior customer service experiences by ensuring data feeding the individual systems are accurate and complete and result in an accurate customer invoice.
- Intermediate skills w/ MS Excel