- Title: RPG Developer
- Code: SPO-615-1
- Location: Union New Jersey (NJ) 07083
- Posted Date: 11/06/2019
- Duration: 4 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
As an Analyst Programmer/Senior Software Engineer you will possess a combination of application development and implementation skills as well as strong analysis and design skills. you will utilize these skills as part of a team responsible for the development and/or implementation of enterprise wide supply-chain & custom retail solutions. During the project life cycle you will be responsible for partnering with users, staff, contract developers, and QA analysts to ensure successful delivery of critical projects.
The person in this position will:
* Conduct and/or facilitate the discovery and definition of business process, data and system requirements in cooperation with business and IT partners (understand and document requirements).
* Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements that will become the foundation for IT solution investments.
* Provide assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions and processes that meet business requirements.
* Integrate business and IT objectives and processes to deliver business capability.
RPG LE, RPG Free and RPG SQL
Ability to create programs with imbedded SQL
Ability to create stored procedures & triggers
Ability to read programs create detailed process flows
Experience in any of the database such as AS400/DB2, Oracle or SQLServer
Ability to create detailed technical specs
Ability to multi-task
Strong unit and system testing skills
Excellent time management skills