- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-1107
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08933
- Posted Date: 11/06/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
As a Senior Associate within our Talent Management & Organization Alignment practice, responsible for managing project delivery teams to help client organizations enable business strategies and improve how they attract, retain and engage talent.
Responsible for developing and implementing innovative and practical solutions across a range of human capital activities, including talent acquisition, talent analytics, career architecture, competency management, organizational design, performance management, and leader succession and development
- Partners with Leadership to define project goals, objectives, target initiatives, timelines and budgets. Assists with design of project plan.
- Plans, manages and coordinates multiple projects in support of activities to ensure goals and objectives of mid-sized project or multiple phases of large project are accomplished within prescribed time-frame and funding parameters.
- Prepares project assessment, analysis, reports and recommendations.
- Collaborates with Leadership in assessing and executing strategies.
- Conducts research, identifies industry standards and new innovative practices for analysis.
- Evaluates analyses, identifies best practices, deficiencies, corrective actions and makes recommendations for improvements in operational processes, policies and procedures.
- Presents analysis and recommendations to management. Obtains feedback and collaborates with Leadership to develop project improvement plans.
- Prepares financial analysis and identifies budgetary impact of proposed recommendations.
- Evaluates effectiveness of project plans.
- Evaluates implemented projects on a periodic basis and compares actual performance to pre-established metrics and business plans.
- Partners with Leadership to develop tools and metrics to evaluate performance of target initiatives.
- Collects data for review and analysis.
- Prepares analysis and reports for management.
- Prepares additional recommendations and adjustments to plan, as needed.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills, required.