- Title: IT Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-29658-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 11/07/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Business Analyst role to provide support to the IT Business Partner for Global Internal Audit (GIA) and Business Controls Function (BCF).
- The IT Business Partner is responsible for the IT needs of these two respective business partners by working closely with the business.
- Support the IT Business Partner communications and meetings with business partners GIA & BCF to understand enabling capabilities and services.
- Obtain IT requirements and document requirements for IT capabilities
- Perform Business Case Development / Project Estimations for new capabilities
- Lead or assist with IT integration activities for the pending acquisition
- Lead or assist with multi-year IT Roadmaps
- Work with Project Management and Digital Capability Managers as required/serve as the point of escalation
- Knowledge, experience and the ability to articulate the understanding of Finance, Audit and Business Control processes.
- Knowledge of IT processes such as SDLC, ability to deliver and understand SAAS solutions versus custom build, experience with IT Contracts, Information Security and GDPR as it pertains to system implementations and working with various teams.
- SAP ERP and Data Analytics experience
- Ability to operate at multiple levels, using skills and knowledge to take information and translate according to the target audience, demonstrated an ability to solve problems.
- The management style that exhibits high energy, collaboration and results-oriented
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills necessary to drive consensus, clarify ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- 10-15 years’ experience within IT across Finance processes.
- Audit and Business Controls (SOX) experience is a plus
- Experience in the assembling of Business Cases for new IT Capabilities, including gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Experience in the development of IT Roadmaps.