- Title: Contract Analytics Supervisor
- Code: RCI-06815
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 11/07/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
POSITION: Contract Analytics Supervisor
- We are growing and offer a new opportunity to join the US Commercial Trade Team.
- The current US Commercial Trade organization originated as part of US FutureFit 1.0 and drives the distribution strategy pillar in next generation of US FutureFit 2.0 capabilities to position for continued success.
- Lead ConTRAX contract management system processes including preparation of required legal documents, fair market value, redline process, pharmacovigilance, purchasing documentation, vendor setup and management, and purchase orders. Track program expirations and spending limits and prepare analysis to support recommended contract amendment.
- Supervise contract flow and identify and set up team meetings to resolve bottlenecks.
- Participate in Plan preparation, LBEs, LRPs, Link-IT, prepare monthly budget trackers, and set up program budget reviews in advance of periodic finance reviews.
- Analyze and interpret monthly invoice data, summarize results, and clearly and persuasively communicate findings, implications and program recommendations verbally and in writing including communications with contract managers, program managers, account executives, and our Trade partners.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain monthly chargeback and other ad hoc data reports.
- Ensure all contracts prior to finalization meet company requirements related to Corporate policies, FMV, OEC monitoring, PV, and final-approved redline. Track results, prepare documentation, and maintain compliance monitoring program.
- BA or BS required. MBA or MA preferred. Degree concentration in business administration, marketing, or finance is a strong plus.
- Minimum 3 years related contract experience, with at least 2 years on the client side.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written).