- Title: Underwriter Assistant
- Code: RCI-10874-1
- Location: Danbury Connecticut (CT) 06810
- Posted Date: 11/08/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 224
- Candidate is responsible for completing renewal processes such as industry reports, renewal letters, OSC renewal review and other renewal functions
- Able to complete clearance on broker submissions for new and renewal business; identify when declinations are necessary.
- Enter pertinent information from broker submissions into electronic files for each perspective policy.
- Work with operations team members to complete any underwriter requests.
- Prepare renewal spreadsheets to provide key information about upcoming renewals for underwriters.
- Maintain appropriate volume and accuracy standards; use judgment to prioritize established workflows.
- Accountable for training new and existing hires on departmental processes.
- Possesses reliability when new business needs arise and is flexible to take on additional responsibility.
- Able to professionally and effectively communicate amongst all levels of organization.
- Capable of producing adequate work volumes, resulting in quality product due to strong time management and prioritization skills.