- Title: Insurance Analyst
- Code: RCI-7676-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07105
- Posted Date: 11/08/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 224
Provides technical support for timely and effective insurance, claims, and risk financing for the risk management program. Utilizes data management and spreadsheet capabilities to assist in administering current programs and respond to both internal and external customer requests.
Experience: Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience with insurance, risk management or underwriting
• Coordinate insurance program renewals including gathering underwriting data, negotiating policy provisions, procuring insurance policies, reviewing policies for accuracy and maintaining insurance coverage documents.
• Assist with insurance budgeting process including maintaining and monitoring data.
• Maintain workflow calendar for insurance program.
• Review vendor contracts and related insurance certificates and work with internal departments (Legal/Sourcing and Supply Management) to resolve any issues.
• Maintain a database including property valuations, fleet, employee counts, etc. for use in evaluating and recommending coverage or loss control considerations.
• Process insurance-related invoices for payment to vendors.
• Monitor contacts with insurance program vendors to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
• Coordinate claim reporting process with Legal Department and maintain all claim files according to internal standards.
Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics from an accredited college or university
-Requires demonstrated aptitude for analytical thinking including the ability to research and resolve problems, report findings accurately, identify solutions and implement resolutions through interaction with company wide personnel
-Requires strong skills in MS Office applications
-Requires experience with basic policy coverages, insurance markets, and typical insurance practices
-Requires knowledge of typical insurance administrative processes for commercial insureds