- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-06846
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 11/12/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Global Commercial Development
- Responsible for all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling teleconference and WebEx setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues.
- Provides general administrative support. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Orders business cards and stationery.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and other department management systems (as applicable).
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- Coordinates on and offsite meetings, dinners, events and team activities
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Safeguards confidential information
- Experience monitoring and maintaining SharePoint sites
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably supporting executive management
- Experience with Concur for domestic and international travel and expense processing
- Sharp attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Project management skills or ability to drive projects as needed
- Previous pharma experience preferred, large corporations and healthcare organizations considered