- Title: Quality Compliants Associate
- Code: RCI-6576
- Location: Thousand Oaks California (CA) 91320
- Posted Date: 11/12/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
- Evaluate and liase with product complaint return samples, interface with various client sites and business partners, and manage complaint return sample inventory.
- Perform and document evaluation of product complaint return samples
- Initiate shipping requests and work with the distribution departments
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Typically 2 plus years of related quality assurance or manufacturing experience in a GMP pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Evaluate documentation and operation and documentation according to company guidelines.
- Be self motivated, attentive to details and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic statistical mathematical skills including the ability to trend data.
- Basic project management skills.
- Independently understand, follow and implement instructions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects or assignments.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Able to function in a fast paced environment,
- Work independently or as a team player and collaborate with outside resources.