- Title: Outsourcing Associate
- Code: RCI-29721-1
- Location: Pennington New Jersey (NJ) 08534
- Posted Date: 11/12/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The Clinical Trial Business Partnerships (CTBP) department is focused on executing the business’ sourcing strategy across all phases of R&D development operations.
- This group applies a common framework to drive efficient, consistent and compliant processes for vendor relationship and management of company’s major clinical service providers.
- Serving as a bridge between company’s clinical teams and external services providers, the Outsourcing Management group within CTBP is responsible for building the appropriate in-house management/oversight structure and mechanisms, while driving the external collaboration with clinical service providers in effort to yield a multitude of innovative ideas to deliver on company’s goals.
Position Summary / Objective:
- This position reports to the Associate Director, Outsourcing Management.
- As an integral member of CTBP, the Associate Outsourcing Manager assists various team members by coordinating tasks related to outsourcing processes.
- Task level responsibility for in-house and outsourced studies that ensures adherence to company’s outsourcing strategies
- Works under close supervision of designated team members
- Impacts the success of projects to meet short-term objectives & adhere to project schedule
- Primarily internal communication (limited external)
- Serves as out-of-office back-up for Oms
- Gains proficiency in various tasks with oversight from line manager to ensure task diversity
- Ensures compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, company’s outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures
- Supports internal and external Audits / Inspections and ensure readiness at all times
- Delivers in accordance with deadlines and communicates with business partners and internal clients regarding contractual issues as needed
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment
- Basic understanding of drug development process
- Team player with ability to work in matrix environment
Key Competency Requirements:
- Experience in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and ability to work within a matrix structure
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment while supporting multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite