- Title: Contracts Manager
- Code: RCI-29727-1
- Location: Pennington New Jersey (NJ) 08534
- Posted Date: 11/12/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Contracts Manager, HCP Consulting Engagement
- Seeking an individual with knowledge and experience in contracting with healthcare professionals and other thought leaders (“Consultants”), to join the Contract Management team in Global Clinical Operations within R&D.
- Management of end-to-end consultant engagements process, including planning, contracting, FMV analysis and/or payments.
- Draft and execute agreements with HCPs and/or Academic Institutions
- Ensure Consultant engagement is in compliance with company’s guidelines and processes
- Independently make appropriate business decisions within their scope or authority
- Escalate to appropriate company’s colleague when a risk to the business is identified or decision is outside scope of authority
- Collaborate across functions (Medical, Commercial, Regulatory, Legal, Advocacy and R&D) both within US or outside US to ensure engagement is managed and completed in a timely manner
- Oversee vendor relationships with logistics suppliers and company’s payments team for each engagement
- Demonstrate confidence and ability to guide and educate internal project leaders on issues and risks associated with consultant engagements and contracting decisions
- Establish innovative solutions for ongoing process simplification
- Knowledge equivalent to that attained with a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years direct contracting experience, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Highly skilled in issue resolution with the ability to resolve problems independently
- Ability to multi-task within and across projects, prioritize and manage timelines effectively
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to think strategically
- Innovative, proactive, and motivated, with a focus on continuous improvement and a strong desire to succeed
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to establish key relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in softwares including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with contract management and/or financial management systems such as Ariba, SAP and/or Veeva is preferred.