- Title: Administration Assistant
- Code: RCI-9527894
- Location: Bridgewater New Jersey (NJ) 08807
- Posted Date: 11/22/2019
- Duration: 24 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
General administrative support includes but not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings (including conference rooms) with internal and external attendees
- Planning and coordination of offsite group meetings
- Sets up and maintains department files and records, e.g., contracts, e-rooms (including access for internal and external users).
- Acts as data room coordinator.
- Maintains Industrial Development SHAREPOINT document repository.
- Provide phone coverage for senior EM NA and ID staff
- Provide assistance with acquiring/repair of technology equipment (laptop, phones)
- Act as focal point for required technology upgrades (laptops, cell phones)
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations for multiple associates.
- Provide available flights, ground transportation and hotel, then schedule through Concur or directly with BCD travel
- Prepare expense reports in Concur for senior EM NA and ID staff
- Arrange ground transportation and hotel reservations for external visitors
- Prepares departmental Purchase Requisitions in e-buy system for non-routine department projects with external partners
- Prepares Confidentiality Agreements with external partners in conjunction with Client Corporate Legal department
- Order office supplies, business cards etc.
- Manage and provide input as needed to group services requests, catering requests, technology requests
- Assist staff with questions related to software application or other technology information.
- Liaise with Help Desk to resolve issues
- Preparation of FedEx mailings of signed documents to Customers
- Supports ID group with coordination of sample shipments to Client sites and/or contract manufacturing organizations
- Administrative support of the Quality Management System for External Manufacturing, including but not limited to: o Coordination and maintenance of EM NA training activities (filing, review for missing content) o Coordination and maintenance of EM NA job descriptions (filing, review for missing content, initiation of annual review) o Administrative maintenance of EM NA SOPs and associated documents (hard copy and electronic filing, distribution) o Administrative maintenance of EM NA Annual Product Reviews (hard copy and electronic filing) o Filing and maintenance of QA specifications into data rooms o Create and filing of Product information for EM NA QA
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Ability to multi task and handle pressure
- Must be detail oriented and able to quickly adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently and must be comfortable with decision making
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably SharePoint
- Understanding of IT concepts
- Excellent people skills
- Must demonstrate a commitment to company values
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and preferably also in French
- Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable Basic requirements
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.