- Title: Training Coordinator
- Code: RCI-9625803
- Location: Cambridge Massachusetts (MA) 02139
- Posted Date: 11/22/2019
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The successful candidate will provide coordination/logistics and administrative support to the company’s learning group predominantly located in Cambridge, managing the various tasks needed for the group’s work streams to run smoothly.
- In this global organization, the candidate will be interacting closely with learning partners and contacts from sites around the world.
- Overall, a proactive self-starting personality and ability to be a strong team player is required.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Organize internal learnings/trainings, including:
- Providing logistical support during the courses (ordering catering, booking a room setup, physically be present to assist in the setup and cleanup of the classroom, sending out pre-reads & post-reads, etc.)
- Support creation of course offerings in the learning management system
- Track enrollment information, generate post-course surveys and analyze results
- Communicating the offerings within the organization
- Administrative support for team leader
- Calendar management (ensuring each meeting has a room booked, notify team leader of any conflicts that needs to be resolved, etc.)
- Expense reports
- Additional tasks
- Support team meeting agendas
- Support budget tracking
- Support maintenance of web site on the SharePoint platform
- 3-5 years as a coordinator/administrative professional, ideally with experience working in a global organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint and Teams) required with a demonstrated ability analyze complex data and generate reports
- Must be task orientated, possess excellent organization skills, and have a high attention to detail.
- Additionally, this candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- He or she will also possess the ability to work independently and as an effective and engaged Learning group team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative, ability to be flexible with tasks, and follow through is essential.
- Bachelor's degree required