- Title: Project Engineer/Project Manager
- Code: RCI-202
- Location: White Plains New York (NY) 10601
- Posted Date: 11/22/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
This role will support the client's Research & Development (R&D) department.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the team with two major R&D projects:
- Indoor Agriculture and ReCharge Green House project
- Electrification of the Maid of the Mist and the Parks Department property
- Review designs for constructability and from a future operations and maintenance standpoint
- Ensure that the design meets the licensing and environmental requirements
- Develop and review equipment and material specifications and bid documents
- Develop construction bid documents, including construction sequence and coordinate the construction outages
- Provide engineering and design input to the project planning
- Provide field staff with technical input on design changes required during construction
- Provide technical assistance to the construction staff on clarification of design
- Assure that equipment and material meet the specification requirements
- Monitor budget, expenditures, commitments and schedule
- Understanding of project management and construction
- Previous experience and knowledge of scheduling
- Oversee multi-disciple complex projects
- Knowledge of accounting practices
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering from a school accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in project management.
- New York State EIT certification preferred.