- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-06964
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 11/22/2019
- Duration: 07 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Project Manager - IT Mobile Liaison
- The primary functions for this role are managing the Sales and Marketing Operations large cross-functional projects to include systems upgrades, process re-engineers and new product launches
- Manage hardware support processes, performance and provide oversight of hardware fulfillment solutions during on/off boarding of employees. The secondary function is to resolve or escalate calls that have been entered into the support system by the Level 1 Analyst
- These projects will be operational and broad-based, requiring collaborations across the PPD sales and marketing teams, operations, information technology and key vendors
- Key activities include project plan development, schedule development and control, scope management, issue resolution, risk analysis, resource management and project status reporting
- Manage escalations to other support groups if tickets cannot be resolved.
- Review problem tickets and respond to user within established standards.
- Communicates project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to project team and department manager.
- Responsible for managing large cross-functional department projects.
- Perform project and administration tasks including data collection, production and distribution of project documents, report creation, and team collaboration.
- Will review all project processes and seek ways to improve efficiency and timelines of project processing and deliverables.
- Develops transition plan to move project into ongoing operations
- Resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner; following established SOPs.
- Provide a positive customer service experience to the customer.
- Strong customer service; strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills; ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Is skilled at effectively managing conflict, competing objectives and priorities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong technical know-how. Ability to talk IT from a technical point of view and ask the right questions regarding data, hardware and software.
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and gain buy-in on approaches, projects and steering committees.
- Understanding of change and release management.
- General understanding of Windows based applications; ability to diagnose application software and hardware problems; ability to recognize priority issues and escalate accordingly; ability to translate technical terms into non-technical language
- Requires knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most inquires independently.
- BA/BS required to ensure effective understanding and application of business concepts.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years project management and help desk and/or desktop support experience
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other division staffs