- Title: Administrative Coordinator
- Code: RCI-07467
- Location: Santa Monica California (CA) 90404
- Posted Date: 11/25/2019
- Duration: 22 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Reporting to the Executive Director, Quality & Compliance. The role will be based on-site in Santa Monica. We are looking for a candidate who has experience supporting a global function, with an emphasis on the Asian marketplace. This role will require a high attention to detail, the ability to work across multiple global markets, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize at a very high level.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive to succeed
- Strong leadership ability with a proven history of success
- Superior communication skills on the telephone, e-mail, and Face-to-Face
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a positive, friendly and outgoing approach
- Advanced knowledge and experience with computer applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. and web-based applications
- Highly-organized and proficient in data management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize with good judgment in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and excel in fast-changing environment
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 2+ years administrative experience.
- Provide full calendar management for individual manager, department or group of managers in various time zones
- Arrange all travel accommodations including but not limited to hotel, flight, car service, etc.
- Preparation of expense reports
- Manage logistics of ee4 external and internal meetings and events including but not limited to: hotel sourcing, room block management, team travel communications, meals, etc.
- Arranges candidate interview scheduling and onboarding of new hires for onsite and remote staff
- Serves as the point person for a wide array of organizational, logistical, and technical questions.
- Works under limited supervision and may receive general direction on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.