- Title: Peoplesoft Developer
- Code: RCI-0058
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10001
- Posted Date: 11/27/2019
- Duration: 36 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
The PeopleSoft Developer is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of NYCAPS PeopleSoft HCM applications mainly Core HR, Benefits, Recruiting, Absence Management and Performance Management modules. He/she work as a technical developer with a good understanding of business processes for developing and maintaining new applications for PeopleSoft (HCM); will work with end-users, Application Development and Product Owner team members to accomplish the design, coding, testing, and implementation of new applications to satisfy business needs.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across HCM modules
- Working experience and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications (v 9.2 PUM 24+ with fluid technology) and PeopleSoft Tools (v 8.56)
- Must have Implementation, design and customization experience for PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration, Benefits Administration, Absence Management, Performance Management, Compensation, etc.
- Experience on performing data/code analysis, creation and review of technical designs, and documentation from the functional design, coding, unit testing, and debugging various PeopleSoft HCM modules
- Experience in customizing COBOL stored procedures
- Programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application engine, Workflow, Integration Broker and SQR.
- Experience in creating/modifying data conversion scripts.
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting, and testing/validating source system data.
- Experience developing complex interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems
- Strong knowledge of STAT Tool, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall)
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Report Distribution Tools, such as VISTA Plus, LRS products, etc.
- Working with an enterprise-wide, large scale implementations
- Experience working within a matrix environment.
- Certified in Oracle
- CA Scheduler Tool
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Technical/Business Discipline is required.