- Title: Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-12186
- Location: Franklin Wisconsin (WI) 53132
- Posted Date: 11/27/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
Our IT Service Management tools facilitate all ITIL processes. The engineer in this role ensures availability and enhancements of enabler capabilities, such as self-healing, helping to drive resiliency for incident prevention, quality control and enforcement on CI/CD pipelines for change management, and discovery for configuration and asset management.
- This position is in our Infrastructure Cloud Services area for Service Management Shared Operations. You will be an "engineer's engineer" responsible for improving service management capabilities, leveraged by over 3,000 technologists in the enterprise. This includes building and improving a mixture of in-house developed applications, processes (CI/CD & Enterprise Quality) and integrating with vendor products, such as Cherwell, ServiceNow, PagerDuy, Jira, Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab CI, and Urbancode. Your work will enable infrastructure and application engineering teams to focus on their fundamentals.
- As a Software Engineer you will develop integrated solutions, modernizing, consolidating and coordinating independently-designed applications to meet business needs.
- The Software engineer will have a variety of accountabilities from development, to working with brokered teams, vendors, business partners, which allows for building relationships in a team setting.
- Initiative, teamwork, and technical depth.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required due to job requirements.
Experience required or ability to immerse and learn:
Nice to haves:
- Node-Red, Mulesoft/MQ, GitLab CI, Spring Boot, Site Reliability Engineering
- M-F first shift, some off-hours & weekend work with deployments. On-call rotation..